Mariner Of The Seas
A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for. That's Mariner of the Seas a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between. There's now even more to enjoy onboard including new shopping experiences and a revitalized Casino Royale!
Plus signature favorites are still onboard. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and now more duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends with new shops, spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Union Pay service is available in all Asia itineraries.
Mariner Of The Seas Facts
- Occupancy: 3,114
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1,020
- Max Beam: 157.5 ft
- Draft: 29 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Rest & Relaxation
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- NEW Flat-screen televisions in staterooms and shipwide Wi-Fi, touchscreen wayfinders and digital signs
- NEW Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- NEW Diamond Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Chops Grills Steakhouse and Giovanni's Table, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- NEW Complimentary Boardwalk Dog House
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge
- NEW Revitalized Vegas-style Casino Royale featuring Baccarat and Sic Bo
- NEW Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including a Coach store, jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging and in-line skating tracks
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- NEW DreamWorks Experience