Symphony of the Seas
Introducing Symphony of the Seas the newest addition to Royal Caribbean's award-winning Oasis Class fleet. The world's biggest ship with the world's best features just got even better. There's no turning back once you take the plunge 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss, as well as the exhilarating multilevel Perfect Storm slides. We've also reimagined and enhanced the unique experiences that have made Royal Caribbean the best cruise line overall 12 years in a row. As the kids explore Splashaway Bay, take a tree-lined stroll through Central Park, or find your own haven in any of the other seven iconic onboard neighborhoods. Sip a post-dinner cocktail crafted by a robot in our unique Bionic Bar. Share every moment with not just family onboard, but friends back home with VOOM - the fastest Internet at sea.
Symphony of the Seas Facts
- Guest Capacity: 5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 225,000
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,186.5 feet
- Max Beam: 213'
- Draft: 30 feet
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Entering service: TBA
Entertainment & Shopping
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Beautiful hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park┬« and the Royal Promenade including art gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- More bandwidth and VOOM, the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship
- Guests on board Symphony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships' Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world's largest and most innovative cruise ships. Guests will select from two seating times; the flexible My Time Dining program which offers guests the flexibility to select their own seating time and table companions in a dedicated portion of the main dining room; or from an extensive variety of specialty restaurants.
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean's Chops Grille
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
*Restrictions apply: Must be a minimum of 42"inches tall to ride.
Exclusive For Suite Guests
- The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool
- A private lounge with ocean views
- An exclusive full-service Suite Sun Zone sun deck
- Royal Suites Class
Action & Adventure
- The Ultimate Abyss*, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider┬« surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
*Restrictions apply: Perfect Storm - must be a minimum of 48" inches tall to ride.
The Ultimate Abyss - must be a minimum of 49"inches tall to ride.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality at Sea Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 5 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.