Come aboard Costa NeoClassica to experience cruising in absolute luxury. The ship was designed with elegance and class in mind, complete with masterfully designed details and furnishings to provide guests with a sailing experience that promotes complete relaxation and tranquility.
Costa neoClassica Facts
- Grt: 53, 000 t
- Length: 722 ft.
- Width: 102 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 18.5 knots
- Max speed: 20 knots
Costa neo Collection Itineraries
- Small ports, great excitement, charming destinations and architectural pearls of great cultural interest for a truly unique cruising experience.
- Itineraries designed to immerse guests in the magic of the destinations they visit—by day and by night—thanks to extended time and overnight stays in port.
From Inside Classics and Balcony Premiums to Suites with sea-facing balconies, Costa neoClassica's spacious cabins are luxuriously designed and complete with all the essentials, including a minibar, television, radio, phone, hairdryer and plenty of storage space
Restaurants & Bars
- Traditional regional gourmet menus developed in collaboration with the University of Gastronomic Sciences of Pollenzo/li>
- Wines by the glass paired with each menu, recommended by the Italian Sommeliers Association
- Flexible dining time at the restaurant, with the choose to choose the time you prefer
- Special events: delicious brunches at sea; afternoon teas
Wellness & Sport
- 1,300-sqm wellness centre with gym, treatment rooms, sauna and steam room
- 4 Jacuzzis
- 2 swimming pools: "Piazza Trevi" and "Piscina Capri"
- Outdoor jogging track
- Colosseo Theatre
- Galileo Disco
- Piazza Navona Grand Bar
- 'Galleria Foto' Photo Shop
- Virtual World
- San Remo Casino
- Puccini Ballroom
- Library & Internet Point
- Shopping Centre
- Squok Club